World Interfaith Harmony Week is February 1-7. How will you participate? How about some engaging dialogue, learning & interfaith professional development?
We’ve collected some of the best leaders in interfaith work today and are offering them up in a tempting menu of free webinars. It’s like attending a whole conference in little bits each day for a week. And did we mention it was free?
The El-Hibri Foundation and Religions for Peace USA present:
- Monday, Feb. 3 at 3 pm ET On Best Practices and Models of Interfaith Dialogue with Dr. Mohammed Abu-Nimer (American University)
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 at 1PM ET The Role of Government in Interfaith with Dr. Ken Bedell (U.S. Department of Education)
- Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 2 PM ET Atheism and Secularist Voices in Interreligious Dialogue with Mr. Chris Stedman (Harvard / Religion News Service)
- Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 3 PM ET Using Media to Advance Understanding of Religious Identity with Ms. Beth Katz (Project Interfaith and RavelUnravel)
- Thursday, Feb. 6 at 1 PM ET The Future of Interfaith in Higher Education with Rabbi Or Rose (Hebrew College) & Dr. Jennifer Howe Peace (Andover Newtown Theological Seminary)
- Thursday, Feb. 6 at 3 PM ET Answering Difficult Questions in Interfaith Dialogue with Rabbi Gerry Serotta (Clergy Beyond Borders) & Imam Yahya Hendi (Georgetown University)
- Friday, Feb. 7 at 3 PM ET What Research and Big Data Can Do for Interfaith with Dr. Patrice Brodeur (Director of Research, KAICIID Dialogue Centre)
Sign up today to get more information about the offerings and login information. An initial overview will be mailed to you and a set of instructions will be emailed to you the day of each event to give the link for the live webinar. Webinars are hosted on Google Hangout and recordings of them are posted on You Tube.