Where does your support go?
Your support will help:
- Advance public understanding about Muslims and other religious minorities in the US
- Gather US religious leaders together in moments of crisis and opportunity to speak with a common voice of concern and commitments for action;
- Train young adults on interfaith relations work;
- Provide professional development academies for US religious leaders fostering interfaith understanding within their communities; and
- Distribute and promote with local religious communities a climate change toolkit for action and advocacy.
Will your contribution be spent wisely? Yes. In last several years, we translated the general operating support provided by activists like you into 20 times as much in foundation grant commitments for projects that advance interfaith relations.
Mail a Donation
If you would like to make a contribution by mail, please send your donation payable to:
Religions for Peace USA, Attn: Dr. Tarunjit Singh Butalia, Executive Director, 777 United Nations Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
Keep up to date with RFPUSA
Below are links to “like” and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn. There, you can keep up with RFPUSA’s work, watch our monthly webinars, and get involved in the conversation!