Leaders from diverse religious traditions will guide global believers in this spiritual moment of shared humanity – calling for health, compassion and strength in the time of COVID-19.
Religions for Peace (RfP) leaders guiding this spiritual moment include:
- Dr. Vinu Aram as Moderator | Director, Shanti Ashram
- Ms. Bani Dugal | Principal Representative to the UN, Bahá’í International Community
- Mr. Homi Gandhi | President, Federation of Zoroastrian Associations of North America
- H.E. Sheikh Shaban Ramadhan Mubaje | Grand Mufti of Uganda
- Rev. Kosho Niwano | President Designate, Rissho Kosei-kai
- H.E. John Cardinal Onaiyekan | Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
- Grand-Father Dominique Rankin | Algonquin Hereditary Grand Chief
- Chief Rabbi David Rosen KSG CBE, International Director of Interreligious Affairs, American Jewish Committee
- Dr. Mamta Shaha | Chair, Women’s Committee, Federal Jain Associations in North America
- Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh, OBE KSG | Chairman, Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha
- Bishop Gunnar J. Stålsett | Bishop Emeritus of Oslo, Church of Norway
- H.H. Shri Shri Sugunendra Theertha Swamiji | Abbot, Sri Puthige Matha
The moment will conclude with a shared interfaith commitment read by:
- Sr. Agatha O. Chikelue | Chair, RfP International Women’s Coordinating Committee
- Hon. Mehrezia Labidi-Maiza | First Vice-President, Constitutional Assembly of Tunisia; Secretary, Association for Women’s Progress
- Mr. Renz Argao |Coordinator, RfP International Youth Committee
- Dr. Piero Liebman | Executive Director, Federation of Young Jews of Latin America
All participants will be invited to join in this commitment from home.
All are welcome to join on 1 April 2020 by registering here: https://tinyurl.com/yx3zgyl2
Further technical queries can be directed to email@example.com. Media queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.